Wednesday, November 26, 2008

thank you.

As Thanksgiving is tomorrow, I wanted to make a list of all the things I am thankful for...in no particular order, basically.
  • my Mom. my rock. my basis of all goodness in my life.
  • my Mom's cooking. true story.
  • my family. they are the source of love and laughter in my life.
  • my nephews who teach me more about life and about myself than anyone else could.
  • Greg. my soul mate. the most unselfish person I know. honestly. and the person I can see myself sharing a denture cup with.
  • Romeo. for cuddling with me when I need the world to go away.
  • waking up each and every day.
  • my thighs, which I normally complain about, but today I embrace as a strong feature which allow me to walk, run, dance, and boogie all through the night.
  • my job. at this point having a job is something anyone should be thankful for.
  • my past. it made me who I am today.
  • good friends. old friends.
  • Dominick. no words can explain the friendship we have. so don't attempt it.
  • Kimbercakes. my sounding board. Melissa mamasita. a true angel on this earth.
  • new friends.
  • friends lost. they have taught me valuable lessons.
  • my extensive shoe collection.
  • the sun on any day.

AND A LOT MORE :) but that's all i want to write for now.

1 comment:

melissa said...

the denture cup side note was my favourite. :)