Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just one of the girls....

So those words were spoken by my dear beloved Greg! lol
Last week, I was in desperate need of a mani/pedi/wax session because I started top resemble a wild animal. Greg decided he wanted his pre-summer pedicure so he joined me. We sat 4 chairs apart and bbm'd each other commenting on various people in the salon - as it was packed at 10 pm....I finished up before him and went into the back room to get my beard taken care of - yes, I am comfortable with saying that. As I layed there I heard Greg giggle as the lady scrubbed the bottom of his feet - and I mean giggle . His feet are so ticklish and this became readily apparent as he laughed harder and harder causing all the girls in the place to crack up. Ahhh, that's my boy!!!!
To top it off as he dropped me off afterward, he goes "Baby I had fun getting a pedicure with you, it's like I'm just one of the girls" Insert lots of laughter on my part right now.

2 comments:

Lilia said...

I am kind of in love with your boyfriend.

melissa said...

i am so glad he is my second boyfriend.