Wednesday, October 15, 2008

busy bee?

When I was asked on Friday what plans i had in store for the long weekend my answer was "NOTHING, and I am looking forward to it" Well Friday night I spent some qt with Greg and it was much needed!!! But that's where "nothing" ended.....Saturday I enjoyed a trip ala blue bay diner with Greg and Dom....where food and laughs were enjoyed -as always....I then hit the gym for a surprise weekend visit and that helped boost me up because I did need a boost....Saturday night Joanna decided to celebrate her birthday - yay - and I had a lot fun....once again laughs, friends, and food....my favorite combination, oh along with some pinot grigio which always helps me to laugh :)

On Sunday I spent the day with Greg and was then had a last minute opportunity to go see Madonna at MSG....so Dominick and I busted a move to get dressed and go.....I am huge Madonna fan....always have been....even if I don't always agree with her words, I completely agree with her music and we rocked out.....She played all of her new stuff AS WELL AS a lot of the songs that made my generation know her so well....including Vogue to the 4 minutes beat and Borderline with an electric guitar...She also played Into the Groove while flashing artwork by Keith Haring in the background.....fyi google this artist 00 he is awesome and has a good message :) Overall, a great night, listening to great music, with my great friend !!!!

On Monday, Kim, Dom and I ventured into the city to do some shopping and then to go up to up to Greg's studio to visit him on air.....we get into the studio and there are 4 Penthouse Pets being interviewed....So if you ever wonder why Greg always proclaims "I LOVE MY JOB"....that is clearly why.....hahahaha.....it was a fun night ans we went for drinks after with some Sirius folk....and we ended the night wit ha trip to Lombardi's downtown....ummm yummm.
I also want to bring to attention the story of Matthew Shepard....PLEASE look in into the story if his life and his tragic end....He was a close friend of Romaine Patterson, the host of the show Greg is an associate producer on .....Hate still exists and it saddens me in all forms and this story has hits home for me and it should really hit home for all as HATE is never acceptable and discrimination in all forms is tragic! If you have HBO please watch The Laramie Project...rent it...buy it....just watch it!
ALSO, on another note regarding equality, if you know people who live in California please have them research Prop 8.....i wish I could vote no to this proposition but only CA residents can...so please make them aware! thanks.
I have lots of new fun gym stories and promise to catch up on them :)

No comments: