Friday, October 24, 2008

honestly?!

there is a trainer at my gym who claims to be a former Rockette......ok here's the thing though, she is not the trainer that you look at and go "wow, i want her body" NOPE. NEGATIVE. NON-AFFIRMATIVE. NEIN. Now I am not trying to be mean, but this woman isn't the nicest person, i.e. She had her stuff all over the bench in front of her locker.....of course the locker I chose that morning was right next to the one she decided to just move her house into.....and she would not move over, she didn't move any of her stuff....just sat there reviewing her binder of crap.....really though. that's just rude. So I do not believe she is former Rockette.....mainly because she says it in every conversation I hear her having....you could tell her "I'm thirsty" and she would respond "Well, when I was a Rockette, we were provided wit hall the water we could drink" Meanwhile, her body is not fantastic and I am only making judgment because as a trainer and a supposed former Rockette you should look good. And she, my friends, does not. And her personality only makes it worse. how sad. but i do enjoy her tales of her fantasy former life.

2 comments:

Lilia said...

She kinda sounds like my cousin I hate - making up a pretend past life! I hate when people don't move over at the gym locker room, I'd seriously ask her to or move it for her... right to the f'ing floor!

Lilia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.