Tuesday, October 28, 2008

new (old) kids

so last night i went to see "NKOTB" at MSG....let's discuss!! It was absolutely the loudest, most energetic, and funnest concert I have ever been to.....and considering I have been to approximately 40 concerts in my life....that's a big compliment....It was just down right FUN. They played new songs and they played a lot of their old stuff which was just fun to sing along to....and of course wave your arms to.....HANGIN' TOUGH
It was an overall good night, with lots of laughs especially watching Greg sing along to the songs and doing the infamous moves.....hahahahaha
Maybe my most favorite shirt last night . a pregnant woman who wrote on her shirt "New Kid on the Block" with an arrow pointing to her belly bulge......wow i feel so old because their main demographic is now 25-32...aka getting married, having kids, etc......that is a scary thought. I am going to sleep with my NKOTB dolls tonight to feel young again.

No comments: