Friday, October 3, 2008

laughter

so it feels like it is officially autumn and this excites me. i loveeeee fall weather . i love jeans with long sleeve shirts. i love boots. i love sweats. i love lots. AND this year I have decided to celebrate my 5% German Heritage and attend Oktoberfest in NYC....maybe next year I will go to Germany for such events....oooh good idea!!! I like how I tell myself when I have a good idea - it encourages me. lol.



Soooo randomly I decided to start looking through texts on my phone...although I say my mom keeps too many things and doesn't like throwing things out, I realize I do this with the following things : cards. old credit card statements. and texts. odd. sooo as i read through texts from the past 8 months (i would have had them from last august had my lovely piece of crap treo not crash), i laughed a LOT, smiled a LOT, and even got a little blah from reading them.....a lot has changed this year....A LOT!!! Don't get me wrong a lot has changed for the better, not only for myself but for those around me.....but a lot has also happened that has hurt me.....but I will not focus on that, I am going to focus on the litany of texts that literally crack me up.....mainly those from the ones I hold closest to my heart when they are under the influence of alcohol....and then i read the ones i have sent when I am, as you would say, imbibing. ahhh good times. apparently i like to make up my own words and add lots of extra letters to words when I text while I am "enjoying my night out".

PS SO EXCITED!! for the Blackberry Storm which I am on a waiting list for. I hope I don't break it in 30 seconds of possessing it.

1 comment:

melissa said...

omg you switched your blackberry on me! :(